First off I have never had linux. I have OS 10.5.5 on 2 HD drives. The
backup seems to be fine. The main one keeps asking for an admisitrator
name and password, does not like any I have tried. The backup system
pref is set to admin but the main is set to standard. I have tried to
change that but does not work. Should use dick utility to restore from
the back up, time mchine to go back to last one in July or just erase
and reinstall?