Hi ~

This note is for the parents. They are going to upgrade their iMac
800mHz to Tiger they think. Their local place sez to get it on Amazon.
I am looking there and one question is the What Version - the main
version or the update or both? I am going to call the local place to
see what they want. One of the combo versions said it would work even
on updating from OS 9 (??? doesn't make sense).

Also got cross-eyed because the results that came up for OS 10.4 Tiger
were for Leopard and I was scrolling thru those for awhile until I
realized. I am on chemo so my thought process isn't on top at the
moment!!!

Will also call Apple tomorrow which is what the Apple Store told me to
do to get it.
Also on Amazon they are running $300 to buy it - what is this all about?

Does anyone want to sell me one for about $110.00?

(many pardons to nice John Callahan about the OS 10.3).

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 Quicksilver 733mHz Tower
896 MB RAM, 40 GB hard drive, OS X 10.2.8
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.downtoearthweb.com