At 08:03 -0800 12/1/08, billycar_G3-5 wrote:
>On Nov 30, 11:39 pm, Jonas Lopez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  > How can you read verbose logs when you use the CMD+v or
>>  > CMD+s ? And can this be saved and slow down the load so I
>>  > can follow it or displayed in BLACK type - is this just a
>>  > setting, white type is hard to read and can you make it 14
>>  > or 18 so we can read it better?
>>
>>  > Basically, the question is how can these NEEDED sources be
>>  > made to work better?
>
>I'm curious about this, too. Sometimes it flies by so fast, you miss
>things.

Logs are files, text files. After you are booted up it can be a pain
to find them but they really are there until those daily, weekly,
monthly service scripts rotate them out.

Once you find the one you want you can make a copy and open it in an
editor of your choice - TextEdit, for example.
--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--