I have two monitors using a Sewell external video card for the second
monitor.  On the second monitor, which is turned vertically I lose the
mouse.  Mouse Locator helps some, but when the erratic mouse goes to
the outside edge of the vertical monitor, it is lost.  Any suggestions
to correct this problem will be appreciated.

George

Mac OS X 10.5.6
Mac Mini 1.83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM