Kyle wrote:
>> I hate Epson printers.  They use a technology that keeps the same
>> print
>> heads for the life of the printer and use a nipple injection
>> system that
>> frequently gums up and requires maintenance using more of your ink.
>>
>> HP on the other hand, when you replace the cartridge you replace
>> the ink (it
>> is self contained so no messy spills of clogged nozzles) and the
>> print head
>> all at the same time.

Just my .02, I switched to Canon when an Epson I had had for a couple
days
more than a year died, and Epson told me too bad, it was out of
warranty,
I'd have to buy another. I was disgusted, and will probably never buy
another Epson product.

The Canon is on its second year with no problems - it's a cheaper
Pixma, but
it works very well.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design

G4 Quicksilver 733mHz Tower
896 MB RAM, 40 GB hard drive, OS 10.4.11

Intel iMac 2.4gHz Core 2 Duo
1GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, OS 10.5.5

mailto:earth...@ptd.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com