I'm looking at the stock history.  I don't really think they saw "good
times" while he was gone, and in fact it looks like stock had little
success until a bit of good times in 99.  The computers that Apple
created while the other CEOs were coming and going were boring beige
pizza boxes.  I know because I had one.      ~ Claire