The 6200 works PERFECTLY with my G4 Cube (which on this list is
between the GigaEnet and the DigAudio as I have 10/100/1000 and it
originally came with), Core Image SUPORTED IN HARDWARE, NOT IN
SOFTWARE. Also have 1.5 GB of PC133 in there and TWO 1.6 74447A G4s in
there...faster than either my MDD 1.42 Dual G4 or my sons' mac mini
intel core 2 duo machine. its actually scary, especially using my
Pinnacle Video Capture for Mac device; I found a way to use USB 2 by
removing the original AirPort Card and modifing a USB 2 CardBus card
into the slot, then routing the ports out and making one port
dedicated and the other connected to a pretty 7-port hub. Anyways, the
point here is that the Pinnacle connected to the Cube is faster and
smoother at 480p res (FULL 480p, as in S-Video, not composite) than it
is connected to the mac mini core 2 duo (TWO duo).

The best GPU for 2x-4x AGP Macs is the NVIDIA GeForce 6200 (256 RAM).
I can't think of a single sore-point to this card running under Mac OS
X 10.4-up. My GigEnet 500x2 FLIES with Leopard with that card (Core
Image Hardware, remember) and 1 gig of RAM. BTW unfortunately my Cube
is no more; had to e-bay it (crying), along with my much modded mac
mini's next week (really crying)

Joey.