Funny you should mention leopard as I am running 10.5.6 there. I don't have
a tiger disk handy to try but I'm not sure if thats it I had a devil of a
time installing from the Leopard disk it kept crashing at the very end so
would that be a leopard issue even? I am just not sure if its running
leopard enough to blame at that point.