I posted earlier about  migrating user accounts from my G4 Sawtooth,
running 10.4.11 to my new Mini running Leopard.  I solved my first
problem by buying a 800/400 Firewire cable and now can bring up the
Sawtooth in target mode.  However....

I have two hard disks in the G4, and my system is on Device 2.
Target mode only mounts Device 1 on the Desktop of the Mini.  I can
switch the hard disks so that my system is on Device 1.
Unfortunately, I cannot remember if there are jumper issues on these
IDE hard disks.  Are there and what do I do?

Alternatively, can I disk image of my System Disk on the Desktop of
the Mini with Disk Utility and migrate from it?  Or would it not be
recognized as a "system disk" by the Migration Assistant in Leopard?

Wendell Mendell