At 3:46 PM -0500 4/22/09, Ron Romine wrote:
>I'm looking for options to dial up.

There are lots of low-cost dial-up options out there; I'll offer a
recommendation below.

At 3:46 PM -0500 4/22/09, Ron Romine wrote:
>  I would also like
>some speed at home on my G4 DA Tower as well.

I carefully clipped two quotes above from your message which seem to
imply you want both "dial up" and "speed".  Those two items are
pretty much mutually exclusive.

Some others have responded with some possible high-speed options for
you.  If you merely want to replace the Compuserve account for now
and wait to address the speed issue when DSL or cable finally reach
you, then I suggest FasterMac.net -- their "accelerated" dial-up for
Macs is only $9.95/mo.  I used them for a while before I got DSL and
they were very reliable.  Check and see whether they have a phone
number in your area code: http://www.fastermac.net/numbers

Good luck.