On Jun 29, 9:48 pm, glen <glenst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

Why/ how was this dropped ??
I have a B+W which I have overclocked from 400 to 450 with adding a
fan and adjusting the jumpers.

the PCI bus on the B+W is sometimes called 66mhz except I think that
is only the graphics card slot the centermost and the others are 32mhz
but 64bit.

Anyway my chart for the jumper settings shows  800mhz, as a multiplier
of 8x the bus speed.
And it shows the bus speed as fixed.

you do set the jumpers, right ?