i am writing this from a power pc g4 1.67 watching a 720p alexandare... yes
i need pause it for writing this. i can listen moby's last album in last
version of itunes... i am running a 10.5.7 with 2 GB ram... yes i am running
with actual production machine for home with CS4 series... with only 5200
rpm drive... yes it is a powerbook G4 in his 4 years... think about 4 years
old Windows with Intel... what they can use now?

--
Baha Ata