On Jul 27, 2009, at 12:42 PM, mkehoe wrote:

> Any suggestions on how to create a clone of the original 60G
> (Macintosh HD) start-up drive in my G4 MDD dual 867?  I would like to
> create a clone on a larger drive, maybe 750G.

Use CCC, and you should be good to go.

The MDD has no issues with LBA48, and CCC can clone to a larger drive.

If you get the CCC message with the green dot which says "target will
be made bootable" you should get an exact clone of your source, and
you should be able to physically exchange the drives and reboot back
into what you had before.