No, if the drive works fine outside the QS, it is definitely not the
drive. It most likely is the ATA bus inside your QS, very likely since
you mentioned having problems with cable select. There's a SLIGHT
chance it could be power problems, but that's not very likely. Try
another drive inside the QS, see if it has the same problems.

--
Chance Reecher
765-4609