-- On Fri, 9/4/09, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:
> A browser just sitting there isn't going to do anything.
> You can get
> autorefresh going, then there's the remote possibility that
> some
> malicious site could cause a problem with the 3rd or 4th
> refresh, but
> that's a very low profit way of infecting a system.

Hi Bruce,

You just hit on a question I was thinking of asking....

I often have a browser (usually FireFox) open but minimised. I have noticed
that Activety Monitor often says that cpu time is being used by the browser
under these conditions.

Should I be closing the application when not using it to maximize my active
experience?

John