I already have the card. So it's not a cost issue at this time. As
mentioned above, this question has been raised and discussed on the
net before. Most discussions tend to spiral into personal preference
discussions. I was looking for a more definative answer in actual
benefits or lack thereof to keeping the dual processor as oppossed to
the slightly faster single processor. Looks like this one might be
heading in that direction as well. Thank you all for your input. I
especially appreciated the actual user experiences. I will probably
recommend that she stay with what she has or purchase a newer system.
I might just sell the Sonnet card as it was originally purchased for a
cube I wanted to soup up. But it turned out to be the incorrect model.