>Bruce Johnson wrote:

>>>  You could probably find them at <http://www.digikey.com> or perhaps
>>>  <http://www.alltronics.com>.
>>
>>  There's an unending list of places you could find them..if I just knew
>  > what people called 'em!
Snip:
>  > I looked at mouser electronics, cyberguys, monoprice, and jameco all
>>  to no avail. Every friggin PC I've worked on in the last 15 years has
>  > had them inside.
>I found this style at Mouser.  It's like a tie-wrap but you can easily
>release it and re-secure it.
>
>--
>Clark Martin
>Redwood City, CA, USA
>Macintosh / Internet Consulting

I searched with Clusty and found under search terms, Electronic Twist
Lock Cable Tie, the Clusters/Cable clamps/Cable clamps, wiring
ducts/Hinged Twist Lock simplifies cable Installation:
<http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/825469>.

Also under the same Cluster , wiring ducts, cable clamps/ Routing
Clip, pictures of every imaginable Cable Clip and Clamp with names
and pictures.

Be inventive and project explicit in search terms and search some more.

HTH,

ErnieG