Oh, OK. I've got some wire ties! (Or whatever anyone calls them ;)
Cool!
Now, the only thing that will make this a little less than neat is all
the molex, 4-pin, 3-pin, 2-pin, and pin-pin connectors. I've been told
you can cut some of the unused pin connectors off if you don't use
them. Is that something I should be doing?
If so, any suggestions on cutting them?
Thanks for all the replies!
And also, thanks for the tip on electrical tape. I won't use it.
-Mike