> Date: Tues, Sep 22 2009 6:48 pm
> From: "i...@sajego.net"
>

> I'm moving to a much smaller apartment in March, and I won't have
> space for both a TV and a monitor, so I'm trying to figure out how to
> make one work as both.

Especially if it has speakers, the simplest is to plug in a set-top
HD digital TV box (they come in at under $(Aust)39 here in Australia.
They are very small in footprint, (like a Mac mini about). Be nice if
your monitor has an S-Video port or other common one these days
besides the VGA or DVI (which latter you can leave plugged in to your
computer).

How small is the apartment? Have you seen Being John Malkovich?

<http://www.imdb.com/media/rm479959296/tt0120601>

<g>
--
dorayme