On Oct 10, 2009, at 10:04 PM, Richard Gerome wrote:

>    I don't know what the problem could be, but I have a question
> about this??? Why would you upgrade to Leopard if Tiger was running
> so great??? I can't find anything that makes Leopard any better then
> Tiger???

Spotlight is enormously improved in 10.5 over 10.4, that alone is
worth the cost of upgrading in my opinion. There's numerous other
under-the-hood improvements in 10.5; if your system supports is (and I
would use Apple's official support as a guide: 867 Mhz or faster, at
least 512 Megs ram (I'd reccomend 1G) ) 10.5 is great.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona