> Date: Sun, Nov 1 2009 10:10 pm
> From: Jonas Ulrich
>
> Yes definitely clean it use an air compressor, or a can of
> compressed air. A
> toothbrush can work well to clean the slots. Make sure you take out
> all the
> ram, and basically anything that is plugged in especially the
> processor to
> clean.

Surely no real need to take out everything plugged in? I had a vac
once that could blow as well as suck and made a fitting for it out of
a plastic 35mm film canister, hole drilled in into and hollow tube
(thick as a pencil) glued in. The canister fitted snugly into the
standard vac rigid bit of hose and the air was powerfully pointedly
directed.

I still have the fitting but, alas, not the vac. Never had a vac
since that good ol one that can blow as well as suck. Though, come to
think of it, I could adapt my present one I guess, take out the dust
and bag so the air is clean at the other end... mmm ...

--
dorayme