At 10:17 PM -0500 11/9/2009, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio wrote:
[html removed]
>On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Dan wrote:
>>huh?   It's just a macworld article.  That's it.  Not even a very deep one.
>
>Yeah, part of my point. Little content other than a push toward
>favored solution sellers.

The article points out the basic blunders.  The included links are to
product review articles.  I really don't see a problem with that.

>Had the article been thick with logic and reasoning

then its point would have been totally lost, because the people that
most need to do backups wouldn't have bothered to read it.

IMO, the article is exactly on point and does exactly what it should do.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.