On Nov 10, 10:34 am, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu>
wrote:
> Did you try this :
> <http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1385978>

ITunes settings???  I'm unable to locate this "basket to 1-Click"
option in either iT Preferences or the "Store" pull down menu.

> and
> "For some users it helped to switch from the Basket to 1-Click-Buy in
> the iTunes settings.
> For me it helped to get Administrationrights in my Windwos XP.
> In all cases the error occured, while the users had some song coupons
> in their store. As soon as there are no more coupons the error should
> be gone."

No coupons that I know of, and not sure where to look.

I'm running latest Safari 4.0.3 and iTunes 9.0.2

The location of these options will probably prove obvious, but for the
life of me I can't find them,

thanks
Cliff