I've just pulled the paper tray from our Apple Laserwriter because
someone inadvertently launched a print job of indeterminate length.
I'm getting continuous duplicates of a single page with over 100
printed so far.
The job is in the printer's memory, shutting down the printer does not
clear it - the job resumes when the printer is back up.
I've tried to contact Apple's support line but everyone is calling in
with Christmas gift questions, no doubt.

Thanks for any help.
Dale Hoffman