Anyone have the experience with their G5 where all 3 of the firewire ports (2
in back, 1 in front) all stop working?
Even with nothing connected to the firewire ports, when I go into system
profiler, I see "warning: no information is available about firewire devices".

I'm running 10.5.8 on a quad G5. I had 2 external firewire 800 drives connected
and was copying files from 1 to another (about 800GB of data) when the drives
dropped off and now I get nothing. I also have an Apple cinema display
connected, and had that plugged into the rear FW400 port, to enable me to use
the ports on the display, though I haven't used them in a long time.

Any help is appreciated.

-Hal