On Jan 28, 3:04 pm, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu>
wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2010, at 3:57 PM, brettallica wrote:
>
> > In all seriousness, if someone knows the answer to this, I would love
> > to hear it. I have a similar situation happening right now on my Cube
> > whose processor I upgraded from 400MHz to 1.8GHz, and it's showing up
> > as 0Hz in System Profiler. This is on a 10.5 Server formatted disk, by
> > the way; on the 10.3 disk I had in there, it was showing up properly.
> > I am temporarily using my trusty old Cube as a home server while my
> > MDD is down and being repaired.
>
> What is displayed in System Profile does not necessarily correspond to
> what is actually there. There's a specific .plist that needs to be
> updated to show this information. You should be able to tell rather
> quickly if the Cube is running at 0 MHz :-)
>
> --
> Bruce Johnson

Yeah, there was this part of me that had a feeling it was running at
something greater than 0. I'm pretty good at deductive reasoning in
that sense.

I will likely be putting this hard drive right back into the MDD once
I have fixed it, so I'm not incredibly worried about it; however, it
is bugging me. Is there an easy step-by-step instruction sheet/video/
documentation of any sort available for updating the .plist?