On Feb 22, 2010, at 12:45 PM, J.M.P.Hissel wrote:

On 22-02-2010 03:38, Bob Whiton, m...@rswhiton.com, wrote:

Wrong.  My 2004 iBook only has USB and Firewire.  I've never seen a
G4 Mac with ADB.

You are right about the G4 iBooks. But you are wrong about the G4
PowerBooks!! Up to the PB G4 17" 1.5GHz "Q41A", all the G4 PB's had an
internal ADB for the trackpad!!! (I believe, in that time, only the "Q54A"
had no ADB).

Check the Apple web site for machine specs, not Wikipedia.

You can believe: I did and do, hAHa!

Jo Hissel

Apple may not have dropped ADB if you want to pick pepper from fly sh.t But for the average bear there sre no ADB ports without a device such as the iMate and even that does not run all the devices previously supported by built in ports.

JOHN CARMONNE
Yorba Linda USA
carmo...@aol,com