On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:59 AM, John Carmonne <carmo...@aol.com> wrote:

> I got a MacBook Intel 13" for a friends daughter on Christmas
> for $600.00 and an extra $60.00 on eBay. I put in 2GB Ram and a
> 120GB HDD. And Snow Leopard, now to me that's a deal.

Out of curiosity, which flavor of MacBook? (What model year is it? Is
it Core 2 Duo?)

What condition was the battery in? (How "usable" was it?)

Did it come with the original install media?

(Just the some of the things I automatically wonder about when I see
the phrase "on eBay". .... Oh, and what was the "extra" $60 for? I
hope it wasn't what they charged you for shipping!)

-irrational john