Hi All

I have a PM G5 Dual 2.7 8G RAM. It has a Radeon 9600 128 MB VRAM chip set ATY,RV351 I have a VIZIO 36" LCD display. I would like to know if an upgrade of the card would result in better video, I only use it to watch DVDs I do not play any games. So if I would benefit by upgrading my card what should I try to buy, cheap I hope, also if an upgrade is the thing to do then I guess I could use the 9600 in my G4 MDD dual 1.25. Or butcher it and put it in one of the Cubes???

JOHN CARMONNE
Yorba Linda USA
sent from my Wally 10.4.11