I just revived a dead Quicksilver and returned it to service. Had to
replace a logic board.  It is currently running OS 10.3.9.
This is my first attempt at reviving a dead Mac so bare with my
ignorance here. Done many PCs before, but this is the first Mac I worked
with in this state.
Machine is running beautifully with a 40 gig HD and 1.5 gig of RAM. Very
stable and surprisingly fast for its age.
Question is, just how far can I take this upgrade wise?
I like how this thing runs and would love to put my Adobe CS software on
it.

As it sits now it is configured with:

800mhz processor
1.5 gig Ram
40 gig HD
DVD Read/Write

This is the model they call the Digital Audio version with the audio
connections near the top section of the back panel.
Any advice welcome!

Keith