ok. I don't use Safari 4.0 on any of my powerpc machines, becuase i am
a heavy multitasker, and normally I have about 10 tabs open. one on my
email, other on my friend's website, and so on...
It takes WAY TOO MUCH out of my system to run safari 4.0. In fact, i
have a PM G4 Graphite with Leopard on it, and safari 4 is SOO laggy on
it, my iBook G3 clamshell with jaguar runs safari 1.0 much better than
it? Isn't that ironic?