On Apr 21, 2010, at 5:16 AM, Ted Treen wrote:

> Find someone with an old OS9 system who also has a copy of Adobe Streamline,
> import the picture, and then tidy it up in Illustrator.
>
> (Unless you fancy loading image into Illustrator, opening a new layer, then
> tracing it. Doesn't like like it would be too much of a job.
>
> Ted

If you use StreamLine and it works well please post the results. I could never
get StreamLine to work for me, I'm a CNC machinist and want to scan images of
logos and such
to cusomize products for cusomers, it'd be so easy if I could get a DXF file
from a scan to import to my CAD/CAM system.

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA
Sent from my MBP