There are several LEM posters who have succeeded in abusing my hospitality, as
well as LEM rules, with posts such as this one about politics. I don't depend
on nannies or whatever they're called these days. I simply make a new Mail rule
that any e-mail from that poster, John Musbach in this case, automatically is
deleted. End of problem, except that I then have to put up with other LEMmings'
posts about the original post. <sigh>

-- Jim Scott