On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Jim Scott <jesco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are several LEM posters who have succeeded in abusing my hospitality,
> as well as LEM rules, with posts such as this one about politics. I don't
> depend on nannies or whatever they're called these days. I simply make a new
> Mail rule that any e-mail from that poster, John Musbach in this case,
> automatically is deleted. End of problem, except that I then have to put up
> with other LEMmings' posts about the original post. <sigh>

In more than a decade of LEM list membership I have never seen the term
Lemming. Nor seen the LEM tag used in such a pejorative way.

As far as my posting under a revised subject line would not the  revision
warned you that you could delete the post without worry? Or do you just
object to my own annoyance that the thread was again in my inbox? Making you
the only one allowed to be annoyed.

Lister yes, LEMming no.

Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer

  fluxstrin...@gmail.com