On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Baha Ata <baha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lately i am thinking on put 2 fast and big HD on my 3.5 inch esata
> cases... and replica with my 2.5 inch mobile devices.

By the way, a question you did NOT ask but which I personally would
wonder about is whether it would be possible to create two (GUID)
partitions on a single large eSATA attached hard drive and copy/clone
the OS X 10.5 from your powerbook to one and 10.6 from your MacBook
Pro to the other partition and boot from either one depending on which
system you were using.

I think the answer to this question is "no" because I do not think a
powerbook could boot from a GUID partitioned hard drive. But I'm not
100% sure so I thought I'd bring it up to see what the others had to
say.

-irrational john