At 12:41 AM +0000 5/18/2010, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio wrote:
On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Jeffrey Engle <macgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
 > On May 17, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Dennis Myhand wrote:

 Facebook reminds me of all the reasons I hate blogs.  Just because
 everyone has something to say doesn't mean its all worth listening to.
 >> Peace, Dennis in Victoria

Facebook is certainly one of the low points of the www.

About the only good I've seen it used for is as part of background checks on perspective employees. It's amazing how many (often illegal) things people fess up to these social networking sites. I really love the to watch the look on an applicant's face when they're confronted with such. Then there's the extra point - when the cops in the lobby arrest them on the way out...

In THIS thread I am the score keeper.  Provocation is instant
disqualification. Stay on point.

ROFLMAO.

NOT asking opinions ABOUT FB.

Am asking if the Low End Mac Wall on FB is legit.

Why don't you read what's on the Info page?

And if so why Listers are not supporting the effort.

So you ARE asking for opins.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LEM ENOUGH TO SUPPORT IT ON FB
THAT IS AN ISSUE HERE.

An issue or THE issue? And by implication are you saying that if we don't support that Facebook page then we don't believe in LEM? That's rather insulting. Uh yea - I support LEM so I'm going to hop on over to that latest lame a** web site and post some random stupidity.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.