I wouldn't be so quick to upgrade a blue and white at this point. By
the time you add up the cost of a CPU upgrade, additional RAM, better
optical and hard drives, etc, you're going to be looking at the price
of an early G5 Powermac, which will outperform the upgraded G3 in
every way. You'd be better off to spend your money there rather than
maxing out the G3. The only reason for maxing out the G3 at this point
is either for sentimental reasons or just to prove that you can.