At 2:07 PM -0700 5/31/2010, Bruce - in Orlando wrote:
Quoth the Shutterfly message:
"Shutterfly Sites requires one of the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 6.0 +
FireFox 1.5 +
Safari 3.0 + (except 3.0.4)

Ok. No idea what "message" is. Is that something a Shutterfly employee emailed to you? Is it an error message you're receiving? Is it a requirement for some particular function? Might be worth asking them why, I guess.

When I look on Shutterfly's site, the only thing I'm finding is this page:

<http://shutterfly-2.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/384/kw/browser%20requirements>

Anyway, I guess I don't mind upgrading Safari all that much ...

uh huh.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.