On 01/06/10 01:26 AM, Stewie de Young wrote:

> ID: 406, B&W G4/450 AGP with only the end slot of RAM populated.

Do yourself a huge favor and buy a 512mb stick of ram for that machine. They frequently go for $20-$25 here on the G3-5 list or LEMswap.

Stewie
I have someone mailing a couple of 256s - I'm hoping later to gather 4 512s .

No urgency, about it, the same time frame as replacing the turquoise EMF-noisy iMac with a
B&W G4 and getting a new MB for the Quadra 610.