Not only that, i have the world's only computer that is older than 10 years
old that has SATA. It is a 320GB SATA Seagate Barracude. I got an EIDE to
SATA converter on newegg. Basically, It plugs into the EIDE port, and Then
on the small board it has 2 SATA connectors, and one EIDE connector for your
troubles. I also have a blue LED fan on the CPU. Since there are holes in
the Sawtooth (enough to see the light from inside.) whenever it's dark, the
entire Sawtooth lights up blue! The look is so good, It makes any Mac Pro or
PM G5 look all sad with it's all metal casing.

--
 Sent from my Power mac G4 Sawtooth.