Thanks for the input!

I have two drives, an 80 GB Apple-branded which came with the MDD with 10.5,
and a 20 GB Seagate with 10.4. The Quicksilver came with no drive. Both boot
the MDD but neither will boot the Quicksilver (2002), so for now I'm leaning
toward the MDD.

In the MDD I'm trying to use the RAM from the G5 iMac, a 512 and 1 GB PC3200
DDR400. The 512 works beautifully. I tried the 1 GB by itself, but kept getting
a message that I need to restart the computer. I see others have used two 1 GB
modules successfully. I would appreciate any suggestions as to how I might do
this. I've tried searching the archives, but haven't yet found such a "how-to"
suggestion or link.

Thanks again, in advance,

-- Dave