Well thats sound bad, weeks ago I have the same bad experience 2 times
(lucky one)...
But try the Start in Safe Mode this Way
with your left hand (at the SAME TIME)  three fingers over Key SHIFT, ALT
(Apple Logo) and V
push the Power ON (keep your fingers on until) and after few seconds your
display turn black and the process of recover start...TAKE TIME ... a lot of
information in your screen...if everything is goin OK your display need to
show your  MacOsx Desktop Picture if don't...start to remove every PCI card
(Not the AGPGraphic Ok), printer or wherever is attach I include the 3 of
the 4 stick of DDR (try to power ON with just 512). if still nothing happen
well...Good luck