On Jun 4, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

On Jun 4, 2010, at 3:41 AM, Linda <graphics...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

I deleted the login keychain. If I create a new login keychain will it let me add the current passwords or will it just go back to the old list?

All the old ones are gone forever. What will happen is the first time you do something that would access a stored password (like access Mail) OSX will offer to create the new one.

I have a new keychain for mail but I have to log in with the keychain password every time I boot up mail. Any way around this?

Linda in Ohio