On Jul 18, 2010, at 6:01 PM, Bill Connelly wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2010, at 8:48 PM, John Carmonne wrote:
>>>>
>>> That's not the problem here.  His drives have been working fine WITHOUT
>>> Patchburn (many drives work flawlessly on Tiger without the use of
>>> PatchBurn) until the last iTunes update.  It's something to do with the
>>> iTunes update itself, perhaps it's being a lot more stingy with what
>>> devices it will work with than it was before?  Still, it's worth a shot to
>>> see if PatchBurn fixes the problem.  It may, and it may not, it depends on
>>> how much they've messed up iTunes with this last update.
>>
>> It works fine With Tiger 3 of my Cubes and my TiBook 800 plus both PM's on
>> Leopard, with Pioneer drives on all of them. Something seems to be up on the
>> PPC PM's  with Tiger. All  this happened after the last update. every thing
>> works in iTunes till I try to burn a CD then the program crashes.
>>

> Have you tried a booting into Safe Mode and Reboot to rebuild the caches?
> Would that help?

I've run everything I can think of and no change it's a weird problem to me, I
tried to boot a CCC from a working machine and I get the same crash. It can't
be any of the drives I don't think because it works on the Leopard partitions
on both machines.
And like I said all was working till the iTunes update to 9.2.

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA
Sent from my MBP