On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Clark Martin <cm...@sonic.net> wrote:

> On 7/18/10 6:56 PM, onelucent wrote:
>
>> I was thinking the same thing.  Also, once you get into SD cards, some
>> higher capacity or higher speeds ones will require "later,"
>> higher-capacity readers.
>>

> In one case I encountered where this was a problem the 4Gb SD card showed
> up in the older card reader but it couldn't be accessed beyond the 1Gb
> point.  But other card readers could well not show the card at all as it
> seems in this case.
>
> The OP might try a smaller (< 1Gb card) as a test.

The one card is a Compactflash Card (FC-32M)
The other is a 2GB xD Picture Card for my Olympus Stylus 300 digital camera
(I have USB drives that are 2GB)
According to the folks at Olympus I should have no problem seeing this card

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind; to go
forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")