More thoughts today (16th)

The problem shows on the system that SHOULD be pristine! (Fresh install) Not on the one that is an 'update' and transfer from a MDD.

Have tried an external USB modem, It isn't seen as usable either. [Thats why I went to the trouble to have the two example OS Systems on adjacent partitions on the internal(to the (G5) HD. That's what is so weird about it, Exactly (same physical pieces) the same hardware, Only a 'Reboot' to the other software and the problem shows up.

Chuck D.