Ok, it is a Quicksilver model. And I'm getting an ATI Radeon 9600 card
from ebay. If I do run Leopard I will try LeopardAssist for the
install, though I think it's weird that Apple will let a 867 MHz
single processor Quicksilver run Leopard but it won't let an 800 MHz
dual processor Quicksilver which gets much better benchmarks run
Leopard.