On Oct 18, 2010, at 1:18 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:

When you have a DRM track the first thing to do is create a non-DRM duplicate, then trash the original DRM file and never worry about "authorization" again. It's your music, who are they to "authorize" anything?

The zeroeth thing to do is never buy content with Digital Restriction Management in the first place.

I don't even have an iTunes account.  Periodically I buy and rip CDs.

Josh