That simple computer mouse (albeit with ever greater optical DPI, etc and much ingenuity behind it's apparent simplicity) is one of the greatest proprioceptive and information processing means ever devised by the mind of man. It has to be thousands of times more precise—and even quicker—than flashing our finger in front of our face to work with a computer. Never fear, I can bring my LCII out of mothballs. Remind also how the design world has gone overboard with graphics and icons-TEXT in the forms of letters is also an outstanding VISUAL information mechanism.