Okay, I do have a Revision D 333MHz G-3, and I guess it is Purple. I depends on the light.

Bruce Johnson wrote:
On Nov 8, 2010, at 9:28 AM, Ashgrove wrote:

 have a purple (can't deal with the whole
blueberry/indigo/Bondi thing: it's PURPLE)

Uhh, if it's purple, you have a 'grape' imac, one of the 'multiflavored' ones
released after the first gen, iconic Bondi iMac.

Blueberry/Indigo/Bondi are all very definitely shades of blue.
System Profiler (which is in the Utilities folder) should tell you what the
speed is, possibly even the model.

I know SP dates back to OS 7 (at least), so it is there in 8.6.